<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Thursday, September 29, 2005 @ 12:49 AM

Im so paranoid about the people i meet-
Gosh, so my form teacher forced some
secrets out of me huh.
Well, he told me he aint gonna scold
me. But hey! i werent around so he
shouldnt expect me to say much things?
He doesnt even believe what i said to him.
Frankly,he is not the only one that shld
be disappointed.Iam too.
Mostly, anger i suppose. I cant tolerate
it when others dont trust me. Especially
some one who i use to trust my secrets
with. Boy- cant he be more understanding?
Apologised to him times and times,
did he forgive? did he reply? did he even
glance at me? NO. Hell no. its really upsetting
to see this kind of situation. I dont see that i
would be forgiven and never have i seen any
students apologising sincerely. But what? I did.
SINCERELY. and i mean it! i told him i learnt
my lesson and make sure history wont repeat
itself anymore, but oh fuck. he just walk off-
Hey, mr koh- im gonna make you regret
for what you did. Accusing, it just suck.
You ignore me? So can i. I never want to treat
you this way before.Never even thought
of it. Man,you bring the devil out of me!
Honest speaking, its just a small matter.
there was NO need to make a big fuss.
oh fuck,whatever lahs--

OHKAYS! so the day went well except for
mr koh part! (: had gymnastic today-
wheeee. but boy, mingyu took weights
and tried to throw at elton but obviously,
to no avail. thats how the glass broke.
Cool huh? :D ms bob kept nagging.
SUPERLY annoying! but who cares?
Went home real early. So guai can? ((:
and fell alseep. Am i a pig or a pig?
sheesh,and the previous day went well
too! But kinda stressful, because of the
present i have to get! :DD ohwells.
so shall go already. its not very early now-
(((:

i hope things turn out well tomorrow.
lets pray for the better--